Gaming Hardware Rental Available Through Vernon Technology
Over the last few years there has been a huge shift in the entertainment industry. The gaming industry has seen significant growth and has become the most popular and profitable forms of entertainment.
In the last year, the gaming industry was estimated to have produced $116 billion, over $10 billion more than TV or TV streaming services. The gaming industry has seen a 10.7 percent growth in the last year and has no signs of stopping.
The diverse industry for gaming provides users with various ways of consumption, whether you’re a hardcore gamer or a mobile user. Gaming has become normalized and readily available for use in everyday life. Nowadays everyone has a mobile device and access to various games allowing them to play games whenever they want.
One of the most significant changes to the gaming universe is the shift of it being an antisocial and individual experience to being an interactive experience. There is now a large participant aspect associated with video games whether it is watching YouTube videos or attending e-sport events.
E-sporting events are now just as popular as regular sporting events. Many schools and organizations have even created e-sport teams in order to get more involved. Furthermore, videos of people playing video games on YouTube are some of the most popular videos to watch online. YouTube influencers like PewDiePie have over 102M subscribers and average 5M views on gaming related videos.
With the significant growth in the gaming industry, we have been able to see some really cool new gaming advances. Check out some of our favourite ones below.
New Gaming Advancements:
- Cybershoes – Cybershoes are gaming shoes that allow one to walk and run in the Virtual world all while sitting in real life.
- VR Suits – VR Suits allow you to feel things in the Virtual world (including gun shots) giving users a “real” Virtual Reality experience.
- Updates to Motion Tracking – Many of the problems and barriers associated with motion tracking have been addressed making it more accurate.
- Nintendo Switch Copies – New products mimicking the Nintendo Switch are proving to be just as good if not better, such as the LYRA or Google Stadia. These new advancements allow users to play video games wherever they are.
- Gaming Monitors – New gaming monitors have been created to provide a better user experience like the Samsung Odyssey Gaming Monitor with a curved display.
Dip your toes into the gaming universe with our VR rentals. For information on how Vernon can help you put on your own e-sport event or improve your gaming experience call us at 1-877-752-0916 or email us at email@example.com.