Up-to-date Windows Software on Laptop and Desktop Rental with Vernon Technology
We said goodbye to Windows 7 and now comes the question on everyone’s mind: How long until Microsoft gets rid of Windows 10?
Don’t fret, you still have time. Since releasing in July 2015, Windows 10’s extended support is expected to end in 2025 with updates twice a year. For every version of OS, Microsoft offers a minimum of 10 years of support (5 of Mainstream Support and 5 of Extended Support) providing security and program updates.
While you may be hesitant to update and switch over to Windows 10 due to issues with the earlier versions, Microsoft has implemented several changes ensuring all updates are ready for the market including more testing and slower rollouts.
If you haven’t updated already, we strongly recommend upgrading as soon as possible. It’s important to keep your data secure, especially in a world where cybercrime continues to increase. Check out our blog post “Say Goodbye to Windows 7” for more information on how to upgrade to Windows 10.
Now it’s time to verse yourself with all the new features Windows 10 provides. We’ve outlined some of the best features that the newest update of Windows 10 has to offer.
Windows 10 20H1 Features:
- The Windows Defender Antivirus – This new security tool protects against malware and spyware across email, apps, the cloud and the web.
- Windows Hello – A password-free sign in option that unlocks your devices with your facial or fingerprint recognition.
- Cortana – A “personal productivity assistant” built to help you use Microsoft 365 apps. Create tasks, emails and edit settings more efficiently with Cortana.
- Search Home – Quick Access to Weather, Top News, Today in History and New Movies.
- Kaomoji – A Kaomoji keyboard shortcut has been added. A Kaomoji is a popular japanese emoji-style such as（＾－＾）or ಠ_ಠ
- Virtual Desktops – Ability to rename your virtual desktops.
- Automatically open apps – Edit in settings to opt in or out of automatically opening Universal Windows Platform apps after your machine has been restarted.
Shop Vernon for all your updated product rentals. Call us today at 1-877-752-0916 or email us at email@example.com.